We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
- What personal information we collect:
- Card Payment information
- Social Media posts
- How we collect and use your personal information:
- We collect information when you register with us via phone, email or through our website to engage in our services or place an order for our products.
- We use your contact information to directly communicate with you when booking appointments and sending written correspondence such as quotations, invoices and general communication and updates in relation to the product or service we are providing you with.
- We only collect the data we require for communicating with you regarding your enquiry and order.
- When processing card payments, your card number and address details will be shared through a secure card payment machine and processed through a third party, WorldPay. Card details are immediately shredded once the payment has been processed. Merchant copy receipts are retained for accounting records in a locked fireproof cabinet in our locked and alarmed premises.
- Your information may be shared with us or by us via a 3rd party associate business directly involved in the service or product we are providing you with. EG if we are reporting to an insurance company on a claim under your policy, we will use your personal details in the correspondence to the 3rd party when directly relating to your claim. We may also engage in the services of a sub-contractor to facilitate the job and if required, your data will be shared with them. We will obtain your permission prior to sharing with relevant associate businesses involved in your job.
- Your personal information WILL NOT be shared with any 3rd party for any purpose other than those directly relating to the service or product you are procuring from us.
- We may use your name and address when liaising with you via postal or courier services to send you products, samples, return items or general letter correspondence.
- It is necessary for us to collect your personal information to enable us to engage in a contract with you and for us to provide the product or service you are purchasing from us.
- Data Retention Periods:
- We will retain your data on our CRM for 12 months after your order/ job is complete to allow for any concerns with the order to be dealt with accordingly with the relevant information available. The CRM system is cloud-based and password protected.
- To comply with standard accounting regulations, we will retain your data on our book-keeping software for 6 years. Our accounting records are cloud-based and password protected.
- Your Individual Rights:
You have a right to:
- Request access to the personal information we hold for you at any time.
- Request rectification of the personal information we hold for you, should any of your information be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request erasure of your personal information should you wish for your data to be deleted from our records.
- Restrict processing of your personal information if you wish to suspend our processing of your personal data at any time.
- Request of data portability if you wish for us to transfer your data to another party.
- Request to object to the processing of your personal information at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above please contact email@example.com
- Data Protection Authority:
You reserve the right to make a complaint for data protection issues to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
We would appreciate the opportunity to respond to any data protection concerns you may have before taking it to the ICO.
- Contacting Us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01276 856668